ESG Series: Towards a more Diverse and Sustainable Future
The pandemic has impacted not only our lives, but also our economy and geopolitical landscape. While the stock market remains strong, we cannot ignore the humanitarian impact of the pandemic or the potential for increased morbidity rates. ESG investing is one way to address these challenges and create a sustainable future. What have we learned to help build a more resilient future? The panel will discuss topics such as ESG data, measurement transparency, and case studies.
Date: Monday, September 5
Venue: Bloomberg office : Auditorium, 25/F, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong (In-Person Networking after event)
- Irene Lam, Head of Sales, Bloomberg Hong Kong
- Janet Paskin, Bloomberg News, Head of ESG Coverage
- Karen Ho, APAC Head of Buy-side Research & ESG Market and Product Specialist, Bloomberg
- Michelle Leung, ESG Research Analyst, Bloomberg
- Sharmini Chetwode, Asia Head of ESG Research for Global Investment Research, Goldman Sachs
- Yvonne Leung, Head of Managed Solutions Asia, J.P. Morgan
Gentle reminder for physical participants:
All external visitors coming to Bloomberg Hong Kong office must meet one of the following criteria:
- the visitor is fully vaccinated (i.e. they are fully vaccinated according to Hong Kong government definitions); or
- the visitor has taken a PCR or rapid test and received a negative result within 24 hours immediately prior to entering Bloomberg Hong Kong office
Please note that the personal information submitted to WiFA via the registration form will be passed to Bloomberg.