We are currently inviting applications for the 2020 edition of the WiFA MMP (Mentor-Mentee Programme). Please go to the Documents section of this registration page and download and fill in the application form.
The deadline for applications is 8 December, 11pm. The form should be filled in electronically and sent back to email@example.com
The Programme is open to everyone, regardless of age or gender, and we especially welcome applications from Mentors so we can extend the opportunity to as many Mentees as possible.
WiFA MMP is a one-year programme open to women and men working in Financial Services in Hong Kong, including all WiFA sponsors and members. Our goal is to help Mentees develop their professional skills and advance their careers and for Mentors it provides an opportunity to support and connect with the industry leaders of tomorrow, as well as networking with their peers. MMP key areas of focus are:
- Leadership Training helping Mentees develop for future leadership roles
- Knowledge Transfer and Career Growth
- Skill Development helping Mentees meet their career goals by honing new skills and developing capabilities
- Enhancing WiFA Relationships by building connections and productive relationships amongst our members
The Application Process
As numbers are limited, please carefully consider the following ground rules and prerequisites for applying:
Commitment to invest in the relationship for a full year, including:
- Attendance at the MMP kickoff session and at least 2 other WiFA events throughout the year
- Mentee and Mentors to meet at least every quarter
- Completion of a survey at the end of the program to provide feedback on how well the program has met your goals together with ideas for improving the program
- Completion of application form in as much detail as possible is essential. The more information provided, the better the ability for the MMP Committee to match participants
- Communication Flow: Efficient communication is necessary to ensure events can be easily promoted, information efficiently shared and for issues to be flagged and dealt with quickly. All MMP participants will be asked to join a Mentor or Mentee WhatsApp Group Chat and provide an email address. A dedicated MMP Committee email and WhatsApp contact will be made available to participants to raise any issues experienced with the MMP programme
- A minimum of 5 years working experience is required to apply. If you are within the first 5 years of your career, we urge you to take an active part in the WiFA Emerging Talent committee and events instead
- Mentees must make initial contact with their designated mentor within one week of matching
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Financial Services
- Previous experience as a mentor is preferred, however if you have been a Mentee in the MMP program and would like to be a mentor, this will also be considered
The MMP Committee will contact all applicants by early January 2020 to confirm the outcome of applications.