Join us for the WiFA Emerging Talent Virtual Lunch Series during the C19 Pandemic.
Seats are limited!
It’s quite surreal to think we’re approaching our 2nd (or 3rd for some of us) month of social distancing and working from home. For some of us who needed the peace and quiet of not working in an office, working from home is a blessing in disguise. For others who crave human interaction and haven’t had much of that for the past few weeks, working from home can be a struggle. Regardless of which side of the aisle you’re on, the WiFA Emerging Talents team has developed a limited “Virtual Lunch Series” to provide you with a virtual space outside of the work environment for dialogue and networking.
The objective of the series is threefold:
- Maintain and build connections with our Emerging Talents members
- Provide a virtual space for members to meet and talk outside of work (or substituting for in person social gathering)
- Provide constructive content to members on how to navigate around the personal and professional obstacles during these unusual times
How to join:
- Register on this page
- Add to your calendar (optional) – we will send you a reminder 1h prior to the start
- On the day of the webinar, click Skype Meeting – https://join.skype.com/Y5A0s461u1W6 to join
- Join Skype 5 minute ahead for a prompt kick-start