Join us for the WiFA Thought Leadership Series Webinar.
We are featuring female thought leaders with the aim to inspire, promote innovation, and deliver impactful insights. We are delighted to have Lin Shi, former co-head IPO Vetting, for an interactive discussion on 26 May.
“Most of us are raised to be perfect and we are terrified of failure. We believe that success begets success and failure, well, that will end your career. If you’re like me, you mapped out your future when you were twelve and have been focused on achieving those goals. Unfortunately, life gets in the way of best laid out plans. I have made plenty of mistakes and have suffered setbacks, but they have not defined me or derailed my career. My professional success today is not what I had envisioned and it’s in part due to the failures and setbacks along the way. I hope my story will inspire you to take risks and change your perspectives on failure.” — Lin Shi
How to join:
- Pre-register on this page
- Add to your calendar (optional) – we will send you a reminder 24h & 1h prior to the start
- On the day of the webinar, “Zoom” link will be sent to your mailbox to join.
- To avoid any last minute issues, we recommend you download and install Zoom beforehand
- Join zoom 5 minute ahead for a prompt kick-start
- Once you have successfully joined the webinar, please be considerate and set your microphones on mute