Join us for the WiFA Thought Leadership Series Webinar.
We are featuring female thought leaders with the aim to inspire, promote innovation, and deliver impactful insights. We are delighted to have Peggy Choi, the founder and CEO of Lynk, as our first speaker to open up this series.
Lynk is a Knowledge-as-a-Service platform that is disrupting the way business decisions are made. Peggy founded Lynk in 2015 with the mission of unlocking the knowledge and insights of experts from around the world, making knowledge more accessible to drive better decisions.
This session is of interest to everyone who is eager to learn more about earning expert consultant income. Lynk’s network features over 630,000 experts, including C-level executives, retired senior management, thought leaders, scientists, managers, engineers, independent consultants, lawyers, accountants, and financial analysts.
How to join:
- Pre-register on this page
- Add to your calendar (optional) – we will send you a reminder 24h & 1h prior to the start
- On the day of the webinar, “Zoom” link will be sent to your mailbox to join.
- To avoid any last minute issues, we recommend you download and install Zoom beforehand
- Join zoom 5 minute ahead for a prompt kick-start
- Once you have successfully joined the webinar, please be considerate and set your microphones on mute